This DIY course gives you access to all the…
Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll:
approx USD43, AUD56, GBP31
What do I get in this course?
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and exercises that show you how to draw.
- Pictures drawn by me for you to copy.
- Video demonstrations of techniques.
- One free email to me, where I can respond to questions.
- Access to my private Facebook group where you can interact with other students and become part of an online art community.
What Will I Learn?
- Simple mindfulness techniques to optimise your learning.
- How the two hemispheres of your brain, the right and the left process information. The right is more perceptual and creative, whilst the left is more verbal and analytical. I will show you how to activate them to maximise your potential.
- There is a difference between holding a pencil in the writing grip and holding it in the artist’s grip. If you know how to hold a pencil like an artist, you will be more able to draw like one.
- To see the lines (or contours as they are called in the art world) around objects and how to record them.
- To draw in proportion by applying a technique artist’s use called “sighting”. Because sighting enables accuracy you will be able to draw realistically.
- To see negative spaces around objects and use them for enhancing accuracy.