Glazing with Watercolour
Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll:
approx USD37, AUD56, GBP29
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
What do I get in this course?
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step written instructions and exercises that show you how to glaze with watercolour.
- Video demonstrations of techniques.
- Access to my private Facebook group where students can chat, upload drawings and become part of an inspiring and supportive online creative community. I check in regularly.
- Opportunity for feedback and support via email.
What Do I Learn?
- You learn to glaze washes over the top of existing dry, light washes, to create new colours and tones and develop ‘glow.’ You can use the same squares you painted in the first course for this process.
- I show you how to hold the brush and how to adjust its pressure for maximum results.
- You will learn how to use primary and complementary colours to create secondary colours and shadows. This will give you some fundamental colour theory.
- You will get opportunities to consolidate the techniques relating to wet on dry and wet on wet, you learned in the first course.
Total Views: 333 ,