Interactive Line Drawing for Beginners
approx USD115, AUD149, GBP82
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
INTERACTIVE: Line Drawing for Beginners
How Does This Course Work?
This has exactly the same content as the DIY but it is interactive. I am right here with you to answer questions, inspire and motivate you, do demonstration drawings tailored for your needs, respond to questions and extend you. You post your drawings and comments in a blog-like format and I respond within two days. You can ask as many questions as you like – I will be there, every step of the way!
- Other students go through the process too, so you become part of a supportive online community and have classmates just like the students in my real-time classroom environment.
- You are treated with respect and care.
- If you feel shy about posting work, you can privately send me drawings and comments via email.
- You get access to my private Facebook group where students can chat, upload drawings and become part of an inspiring and supportive online creative community.
- I am never negative or judgmental, my mission is to extend you, to give you techniques that will enable your learning. I’m here to support you and to help you be your very own greatest supporter!
“Kimbra finds complimentary ways of showing you how to achieve a better result, without saying anything negative about your work. She gives you her full attention, with good examples and analogies you can personally relate to”.
I will Show You How to;
- See and record contours around objects. Contour is the art word for line. If you can see and record contours, you can draw!
- Activate the seeing eyes of your right hemisphere which is visual. It’s the part of your brain that sees what’s really there in front of you. If you can see what’s really there, you can record it, like an artist.
- Bring your powerful left hemisphere or analytical brain on board as a supporter.
- Use negative spaces i.e. the spaces around and in between objects, to enhance accuracy.
- Discover the secrets of proportion with a skill artists use called sighting. Knowing about sighting demystifies drawing!
- Draw realistic flowers, shells, vegetables and fruit. If you have a penchant for another subject, like a film, sci fi or cartoon character, that can be arranged too, just let me know before you sign up.