Interactive Tone for Absolute Beginners
Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll:
approx USD129, AUD168, GBP92
What do I get in this course?
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and exercises that show you how to draw.
- Pictures drawn by me for you to copy.
- Video demonstrations of techniques.
- One free email to me, where I can respond to questions.
- Access to my private Facebook group where you can interact with other students and become part of an online art community.
What Will I Learn?
- Simple mindfulness techniques to optimise your learning.
- How the two hemispheres of your brain, the right and the left process information. The right is more perceptual and creative, whilst the left is more verbal and analytical. I will show you how to activate them to maximise your potential.
- To see tone or shading on objects and how this capacity enables you to draw realistically.
- To create the illusion of light and shadow with shading techniques; how to hold the pencil in different ways to achieve different tones.
- How to blend tones from dark to light.
- The theory of light logic. Simple ways to understand the physics of light falling on objects.
- Compositional techniques and strategies.
- By the end of this course you will be able to draw a still life with three pieces of fruit in full tone.
- You will be able to transfer these techniques to subjects of your choice.
- Drawing consolidation. For those of you who haven’t done my “Drawing in Line for Absolute Beginners” I offer some drawing techniques. For those of you who have we consolidate and build on your skills.