Interactive Tone for Absolute Beginners
How Does This Course Work?
In this interactive course, you learn how to shade your line drawings or as we say in the art world, draw in tone, to achieve three dimensions. It’s very empowering and rewarding to be able to create realistic drawings and this course enables you to do just that. You post comments, questions and drawings in a blog like format and I respond within two days with detailed explanations and drawings tailored just for you. I’m with you every step of the way, encouraging you and helping you move on to achieve the drawings of your dreams. It’s all possible!
If you have no drawing experience at all, I recommend you do my Interactive or DIY drawing in line for beginner’s course. I give some fundamental drawing tips in this course but in the line course you will learn how to draw and be ideally equipped for shading.
I give you simple mindfulness techniques to help you relax and calm the apprehension and doubt that sometimes arises when you are learning something new. Everyone can learn how to draw in tone to achieve three dimensions, including you.
“Kimbra is a wonderful teacher, she is so compassionate.”
What do I get in this course?
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and exercises that show you how to draw.
- Pictures drawn by me for you to copy.
- Video demonstrations of techniques.
- Access to my private Facebook group where you can interact with other students and become part of an online art community.
What Will I Learn?
- Simple mindfulness techniques to help you calm down, relax and optimise your learning.
- How the two hemispheres of your brain, the right and the left process information. The right is more perceptual and creative, whilst the left is more verbal and analytical. I will show you how to activate them to maximise your potential.
- To see light and shadow on objects and how this capacity enables you to draw realistically.
- How to guarantee light, mid and dark tones and blend them to create realistic, three dimensional drawings.
- Compositional techniques and strategies.
- By the end of this course you will be able to draw a still life with three pieces of fruit in full tone.
- You will be able to transfer these techniques to subjects of your choice.
- Drawing consolidation. For those of you who haven’t done my “Drawing in Line for Absolute Beginners” I offer some drawing techniques. For those of you who have we consolidate and build on your skills.
“Thank-you for the great feedback. I especially loved seeing your drawings and reading your comments.”
I’ve taught hundreds of students with the same doubts and dreams as you and watched them transform into budding artists. You can do it too and I’m here to show you how.
approx USD128, AUD167, GBP94