Interactive Coloured Pencil for Beginners.
approx USD140, AUD182, GBP100
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
What do I get in this course?
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and exercises that show you how to draw.
- Pictures drawn by me for you to copy.
- Video demonstrations of techniques.
- Feedback and encouragement from me throughout the duration of the course. You post your drawings and comments in a blog like format and I respond within two days with detailed feedback and demo drawings where appropriate, tailored specifically for you. I will be with you every step of the way to encourage and inspire you!
You are in a classroom environment with other students and have the opportunity to interact with and support them. This is not compulsory, if you feel like remaining private you can email me your drawings and comments.
I provide a safe environment where you are treated with respect and care. All comments and drawings are moderated before they go up.
- Access to my private Facebook group where you can interact with other students and become part of an online art community.
- You get access to my private Facebook group where students can chat, upload drawings and become part of an inspiring and supportive online creative community.
- I am never negative or judgmental, my mission is to extend you and to give you techniques that enable your learning. I’m here to support you and to help you be your very own greatest supporter!
“Kimbra finds complimentary ways of showing you how to achieve a better result, without saying anything negative about your work. She gives you her full attention, with good examples and analogies you can personally relate to”.
What Do I Learn?
- The mysteries of colour theory; I will show you the miraculous, universal laws of the colour wheel, first conceived by Isaac Newton and used by artists throughout the centuries to dazzle and inspire.
- To mix and blend all the colours in the rainbow using only three coloured pencils.
- Coloured pencil drawing techniques, enabling you to draw in full colour and achieve three dimensional, realistic drawings of fruit and flowers. You are not limited to the former, this technique can be applied to any subject of your choice.
- Drawing tips.
- Simple techniques for achieving the most visually appealing compositions.